Friday, December 26, 2014

Here it Goes...

Christmas has just ended (though my decorations are still up and my house looks like a toy store threw up), and so I am beginning to focus on the new year.  This school year, I've embarked on a few new adventures: a change in position, a part in a state-level cohort, and an amazing opportunity through Microsoft.  With all of these new adventures has come many challenges and many opportunities for personal learning.  As I navigate these sometimes unclear waters, I thought a blog might be a good way for me to not only reflect on the new and exciting things coming my way, but also be a place for others to learn and share resources.  I will ask for your patience as I figure out this whole blogging "thing".  I've read many a blog, but have yet to take a stab at it myself.  Hopefully I won't bore you (or myself) and this can be a productive exercise for everyone involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment